Friday, January 8, 2010

Christina Aguilera Requested Edgier Role In “Burlesque”

Christina Aguilera has come a long way since her days as as aspiring pop star on The Mickey Mouse Club. Now a married mother of one, X-Tina is gearing up for her upcoming big screen debut alongside legendary diva Cher in the motion picture musical Burlesque.

The singer was so determined to make a made splash in Hollywood that she asked screenwriters to give her character more of an edge.

”[It was] kind of like my first day at school,” she tells Marie Claire in its February issue. “I didn’t want to do something that was easy for me. I’ve actually had my character rewritten to be tougher and a little more spunky.”


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Christina Aguilera Requested Edgier Role In “Burlesque”"