Friday, January 15, 2010

Paul Sorvino Pasta Sauce

Goodfellas actor Paul Sorvino is cooking up a treat for fans — he’s launching his own line of pasta sauces using an old family recipe.

The 70-year-old celeb came up with the idea after sampling some of the bland sauces available on supermarket shelves. He decided to launch his own product with the help of Paul Sorvino Foods and his mother Angelina’s Neopolitan cuisine secrets.


“I have had a life long passion for food and have enjoyed cooking since I was twelve years old. I am really excited about creating food that consumers will be able to enjoy and share with family and friends,” he tells The New York Daily News. “I have a box full of family recipes waiting to be developed. I want Paul Sorvino Foods to be a ground breaking company that produces great tasting food that will be affordable to consumers. Our company’s trademarked slogan is ‘Simply the finest.’”

Paul, who is the father of actress Mira Sorvino, says: “I get my tomatoes from Naples. I get the olive oil from Puglia. The spices I use are fresh, like the basil and in the marinara, a touch of oregano. No fillers, syrups or preservatives.”

Paul’s sauces are expected to go on sale later this month.
http://www.popcrunch.com/paul-sorvino-pasta-sauce/

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Paul Sorvino Pasta Sauce"