Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Life as Liz‎ Season 1 Episode 1

If you want to enjoy the new and fresh TV series then you got it. My Life as Liz is the newest drama from MTv you should watch. My Life as Liz explores high school life through the eyes of Liz Lee, a precocious, sometimes sarcastic, always witty teenage girl trapped in a conservative Texas town. Here is the summary ofMy Life as Liz.

My Life as Liz Season 1 Episode 1 Summary:


“My Life as Liz” explores high school life through the eyes of Liz Lee, a precocious, sometimes sarcastic, always witty teenage girl trapped in a conservative Texas town. Ever the outsider, the series explores Liz’s attempt to make the best of her senior year by carving out a place of her own among her more “normal” peers. While Liz’s off-kilter outlook and impeccable comedic timing make her journey of self-discovery an often humorous one — her openness and honesty allow viewers to bear witness to the truest and most tender moments of being a teenage girl.


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "My Life as Liz‎ Season 1 Episode 1"