Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tiger Woods Press Conference Apology VIDEO


Tiger Woods hugged his mother Kultida after publicly apologizing for “irresponsible and selfish behavior” during his first public statement to a small gathering of reporters and friends at the headquarters of the U.S. PGA Tour in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida on Friday. The sex-addicted golfer offered a mea culpa for his behavior and vigorously defended his wife Elin during a prepared statement to the media this morning. Here’s the full video from Tiger Woods’ press conference apology:

Tiger Woods Press Conference Apology VIDEO

“I want to say to each one of you simply and directly, I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior I engaged in…. Elin and I have started the process of healing the damage.” But he said, “My real apology to her will not come in the form of words. It will come from my behavior over time. However, what we say to each other will remain between the two of us,”
the sportsman said.

“Elin never hit me that night or any other night,” Woods said, referring to an odd crash outside suburban Orlando home last Thanksgiving. “There has never been an episode of domestic violence in our marriage. Ever. Elin has shown enormous grace and poise throughout this ordeal. Elin deserves praise, not blame. The issue involved here was my repeated irresponsible behavior. I was unfaithful. I had affairs. I cheated.”
Tiger ended the press conference which was about 15 minutes long saying he may return to golf but is not sure when and asked everyone watching to “find room in their heart to one day believe in him….”
What Were Your Thoughts On Tiger Woods’ Apology Speech?
 http://www.popcrunch.com/tiger-woods-press-conference-apology-video/
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Tiger Woods Press Conference Apology VIDEO"